Hillary’s “Forward Together” bus went through Lawrenceville, Georgia, and appeared to be illegally dumping human waste (Credit: Mike Robins)
Hillary’s been caught – again
It looks like properly disposing of No. 2 is not Hillary Clinton’s No. 1 priority.
A Clinton campaign “Forward Together” bus has been caught dumping foul-smelling human waste into the street and down a storm drain in Lawrenceville, Georgia, according to several reports.
“Police say when they arrived on the scene, toilet paper was scattered everywhere and there was a foul smell,” reported Atlanta’s WGCL-TV 46.
What do YOU think? Irrespective of your preference, who will be next president? Sound off in today’s WND poll
Local businessman Mike Robins snapped several photos of the bus dumping the stinky waste into the street.
Robins told Lawrenceville Police he saw someone get out of the bus bearing images of Mrs. Clinton and her running mate Tim Kaine and dump “its sewage into the storm drain,” according to an incident report.
In close-up images, what is likely a mixture of liquid feces, urine and toilet paper can be seen oozing from the bottom of the bus.
The “Forward Together” bus went through Lawrenceville, Georgia, and appeared to be illegally dumping human waste (Credit: Mike Robins)
A HAZMAT crew reportedly had to be called in to clean up the mess.
A DNC spokeswoman called the fecal matter “an honest mistake”:
This was an honest mistake and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.
WGCL noted that the State Environment Protection Department and Gwinnett County Storm Water are now involved in the investigation into the dumping.
Hundreds of WND readers weighed in on the news, with comments including:
- How symbolic of what she is doing to AMERICA! TRUMP 2016
- Clinton always thought her s—t didn’t stink. Now it’s undeniable. Go Trump!
- Low turnout in that town? Leaving a message, were they?
- This is a symbol of what she thinks of We the People. Can it get any more obvious?
- Stand back! That poop has the “pneumonia” virus in it!
- I think I’m going to throw up.
- “An honest mistake,” my a–. EVERYBODY knows you don’t put sewer-type waste into a storm drain. The Dems think they are above the law, and the Hillary Clinton email case has reinforced that belief.
- What type of person dumps raw sewage directly on a public street and into the storm drains?
- Intentionally dumping waste into storm water runoff is a massive state and federal EPA violation. Fines can be tens of thousands and/or imprisonment. Watch what happens to a business if it pollutes storm water runoff, intentionally or unintentionally. Not just the individual, but the business is liable. So the individual and the Clinton campaign should be in serious legal trouble. Oh, I know, the Hillary defense.
- As a former charter bus driver, I know that the least experienced driver knows better than to do that. There are plenty of dump locations. It is inexcusable and criminal.
- Of course it was a mistake. Nothing to see here. Hillary is such a fine, lovely person. Move along. (Eyes roll with sarcasm.)
- If Trump did that, it would be national news for a week.
- When you exit the bus and see the problem, then do nothing about it, it’s not a “mistake.”
- A spokeswoman called the fecal matter an “honest mistake”? And so was Benghazi, and the video tape, and Hillary’s email.
- It seems like Hillary and her campaign s— on America, quite literally.
- I hope that big, blue, rolling turd doesn’t come to my town.
- They’re gonna need a lot of BleachBit.
- I guess she really does give a you-know-what.
- Another way to create more jobs Americans won’t do. She is a job creator after all.
- Policeman: “Clean it up.” Hillary: “You mean like with a cloth or something?”
- Well, that would explain the flies.
- The poor bus couldn’t contain any more of Hillary’s B.S.
- To the good people of Lawrenceville, GA … Be thankful she wasn’t traveling by air.
Me Here....Was the Hazmat team called out to rescue poor Hillary? Hasn't the smartest woman ever heard of RV dump stations?
My parents for years sold travel trailers. This is inexcusable! It is just plain stupid, careless, ignorant!
Is this just another example of the Clintons not caring about the little people? Or as usual, we are expected to clean up their messes?